Fierce Firearms is looking for someone to join our team. We are looking for a Quality Control Engineer with experience with multiple different measuring tools, reading prints, and communicating with vendors on any quality problems. We are looking for someone with great organizational skills to help this department grow and stay structured as our company continues to produce and bring in more and more parts. Our company is growing fast, and we want great workers to come and benefit with the company as we grow.
Education and Experience:
· A minimum of 5 years proven experience or a combination of equivalent education and experience in quality control and/or management.
· Applied knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.
· Experience with optical comparators, calipers, bore scopes and other measurement tools.
· Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings and plans.
· Knowledge of design control principles.
· Ability to provide support for internal and external audits.
· Experience in design of experiments.
· Lead/Supervision experience a plus.
Our Company is growing fast, and we want great workers to come and benefit from the company as we grow.
Pay – $60,000-$85,000 a year. 8 Hour shift.
Benefits – 401K with matching contribution, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
Fierce Firearms is looking for someone to join our Ammunition team. We are looking for a knowledgeable, and experienced professional to help with loading our own DIRTNAP ammunition. We pride ourselves on our fun, easy-going work environment.
Pay – Competitive pay based on experience. Hours will be from 8-5 Weekdays.
Fierce Firearms is one of the fastest growing gun companies in the nation. We are looking for an experienced gunsmith to join our team.
Applicants will work closely with our assembly team as well as our custom shop. Tasks will include chambering barrels, threading muzzle breaks, test firing rifles and various other gunsmithing duties.
Manual machining experience is expected and are very beneficial for the applicant to be productive and an asset to the company.
Our company is growing fast, and we want great workers to come and benefit with the company as we grow.
Pay—Starting at $17-$20/hour depending on experience
Benefits—401K matching, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Standard Holidays, 8-5 workdays, great work environment
Fierce Products / Rizzini USA is the official USA distributor for Rizzini Shotguns manufactured in Italy.
We are looking for an experienced gunsmith to focus mainly on Rizzini over/under and side by side shotgun repairs.
Under certain circumstances, training from Rizzini professionals will be provided as needed.
Fierce Firearms is in search of an expert level Machinist to join our team in Redmond, Utah. As a team member in the Machining department at Fierce Firearms, you have a passion for high quality production, and will possess a thorough understanding of the manufacturing process as we produce Rifle Parts and Components. You will be responsible for the operation of CNC machines in a productive and safe manner to produce parts that meet our quality standards.
• Responsible for producing high quality parts in line with CAD drawings
• Produce according to required tolerances and surface finishes
• Analyzes operation sequence, to optimize machine time and setup
• Oversees proofs and performs checks to ensure the program works properly, and the parts are being made to print
• Follow (and may at times create) written set-up instructions and /or performing unique set-ups
• May assist in development and machining of fixtures and tooling for other departments of manufacturing
• Perform other related work assignments special projects, and other duties as assigned by the Manufacturing Director
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Candidates must have experience on multi-axis CNC machines.
• Must know how to program CNC machines manually and with the aid of CAD/CAM software
• Comprehensive knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T)
• Ability to read and interpret production specifications, production diagrams, assembly drawings, and technical specifications
• Demonstrated ability to resolve unforeseen, unique issues as they arise in machining a part
• Experience in complex measurements and advanced shop math calculations relative to tolerances, dimensions, tooling, and feeds and speeds
Paid Time Off
Employee discount on Fierce Firearm products
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18-$30 Hourly DOE
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Redmond, UT 84652: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
Fierce Tech manufactures all carbon parts for our world class rifles. We are looking for more team members to help manufacture these carbon fiber parts. This job will require you to work with your hands in many different layup techniques, manual labor consisting of lifting molds that are up to 50 lbs. and working with orbital sanders and many other tools in our finishing department.
We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and shows up everyday ready to meet their goals and work with their team.
Pay— Starting at $14-$16/hour depending on experience
Benefits—401K matching, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Standard Holidays, 7-4 workdays, great work environment